Advocacy Tour in Canada and the United States Will Kick Off!
Pavin will visit six cities in two countries.
Pavin Chachavalpongpun, founder of 112WATCH, will kick off his advocacy tour in Canada and the United States, to promote the discussion of the reform of Article 112, this time, more specifically with the Thai communities and the American academic circle. He will visit six cities in two countries. The highlight will be his exhibition on "Faces of Victims of 112" which will be displayed at the LeRoy Neiman Gallery at Columbia University, from 18-25 September 2023. Here are details:"
- Vancouver - 2 September 2023, at Coal Harbour Community Centre,
- Calgary - 7 September 2023, at SAIT Residence, Begin Tower
The United States
- Chicago - 10 September, at 2940 N. Lincoln Street Unit 2
- Washington DC - 14 September, at Lindner Family Commons, 6th Floor, Elliott School of International Affairs
- New York City - 18-25 September, at LeRoy Neiman Gallery, Columbia University (with a Grand Opening and a Reception on 18 September)
- New York City - 23 September at Washington Square Park
- San Francisco - 24 September at Home Plate Restaurant